High School Tag
1. Did you date someone from your school? not really
2. What kind of car did you drive? mustang, orange grand torino, the big green van, & a buick regal
4. Were you a party animal? Nope, usually babysat for the dear siblings
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No
7. Were you a nerd? I don't thinks so, but maybe others did
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? no idea - CC CCOR OO ONA CORONA
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Grow and Mrs. Ginn (secretaries)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Usually left
13. What was your school's full name? Corona del Sol
14. School mascot? Aztec
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Nope
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe, sometimes it was fun
17. What do you remember most about graduation? My purple dress and white shoes going out afterwards
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Didn't go
19. Were you in any clubs? COE, and I was a Mat Maid - woohoo
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Dumb Question!!! Yeah!!
21. Who was your prom date? Obviously I was a nerd cause I did not go to that either
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Well, let's date myself, I am almost
at my 25th. I went to my 10th and was not impressed.
****I tag everyone on my sidebar!! You better do it, or you will have to repeat High School AGAIN!! Just kidding, do it though, it's fun to learn about people!!*******
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment