This is kind of a different entry, but feel I need to do it.
I would like to thank all those who have shown my family and extended family
such an outpouring of love, prayers and support this past weekend. Truly a
blessing to us. I am so greatful to have such great family, friends and a wonderful ward family. I absolutley do not know where I would be with out family and more importantly
where I would be with out the gospel, truly greatful for the knowledge of eternal families.
Again thank you to all.
The Duncan Family
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Duncan's you know that Trent and I are at your disposal for anything! We love you and the Figueroa's so much and our thoughts and prayers are constantly with you. We are so deeply sorry for your loss. How blessed we are to have the understanding of Eternal Families.
I know how sad we are, so, I cannot imagine what your family is going through. We love you all.
Bryan, Quincy and kids
You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. We are so lucky to have the knowledge and peace the Gospel brings--especially in times like this. I have been so sad and I can't even imagine how you all feel. I love your family so much!
Love and miss you! I too am so sad, but so greatful for eternal families.
Post a Comment