So you see this shirt that my dear husband is wearing, well the first
picture is in March 0f 2005 and the next pictures are just a few weeks ago.
I do not know exactly when this shirt entered our home, but obviously at least
4 years ago. This shirt has been worn at least 1x a week. I don't know if I ever really
liked it. Well Emili and I took Scott shopping and we talked him into FINALLY saying
goodbye to the plaid, maroon shirt. It was still in the closet waiting to go to Goodwill,
and what the heck one morning he comes back out in it. The shirt will officially go to
Goodwill on Alma School and Ray this week if anyone wants a GOOD purchase.
Oh by the way not sure if Scott knows about this entry. I may be looking for a new home :)



No comments:
Post a Comment