Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strongly Dislike With A Passion

Can you guess where we are??? Roxxi you should know this one... Yep you guessed in the drive-thru car wash. Emili HATES these with a very strong passion! And she wants you all to know that her mother has made her go through three in the last couple weeks! They make Emili feel claustrophobic and nauseated....


oh and then today I made her go here...
while I got my blood taken. She also grosses out and freaks when I get my blood done. Yet somehow she is okay with disecting little pigs.

Just a little note - Emili actually did this entry :)

1 comment:

hansen family said...

Hey Emili, I don't really like the carwash that much either!! It kinda freaks me out because if you look at the windows too long I feel like the car is moving or I feel like we're sinking under water !!