Well here you go! My sisters are always telling me I need to update my blog. Well I don't have anything great that we have done - other than doing stuff with "their" kids. Maybe they just like seeing their kids have fun at someone else's house :)

I could not resist this one of Maizi with her beautiful eyes!

We had all been out to my mom's and somehow, I came home with 3 extra's.
And why are they in MY bed???? and Eating too!Remember how we were
never allowed to even sit on mom's bed!She would know if we had been in there.
Capri
Doesn't this look Fun? Glad Emili was in charge of this one.
3 comments:
Hey Kalli, you are so much fun. I know a couple of little kids here that love sleepovers. Maybe you can have them next time. Ha, ha.
Finally...something new to look at. Gosh! :) Glad to know that Maizi has some fun somewhere & that she is being entertained...thanks girls! By the way...you're mean- don't make fun of my daughter's vision problems. heehee
No wonder you always have extra kids over - what kid wouldn't want to come to your house!! :) You guys are always having a party!! That one picture cracks me up - (are they on a swing?) It looks like Wisti (with a tan:), Britni, Roxxi & Sage!! :)
Post a Comment