Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dustin - 23yrs! September 13th

Yesterday was Dustin's 23rd birthday! Wow - is that even possible. I guess you know your kids are getting older when they choose to hang out with their friends on their birthdays instead of you. Or is it because the parents are old??? He went with some friends to the Cardinal/49ers game. Dustin of course wore a 49ers shirt. I guess it paid off. He did actually hang out with us after the game. I am very thankful to have Dustin in our family. He is a great kid. (adult) I love having him around and kind of glad he moved back home. He is quite the handyman too. You will know if Dustin is around by his laugh. Dustin is a hardworker and always willing to serve others. I made him Cinder Cake today, but AGAIN he chose his friends over us - what the heck. Well, you snooze you lose, we already cut into it. Hope you had a good birthday. We love you!
(yes, i am a mom and have a few tears in my eyes)




I made this birthday countdown a loooong time ago for the kids,
and they all still love to get it out - especially Dustin.

These are some random pictures of Dustin.

4th of July


Christmas 08 Mexico 06



Senior Picture Dallas Eagle Court

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

Such a handsome guy!! :) I love that little bday count-down - so cute!! :) I just might have to whip up one of my own!! :)