Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a Miracle - I updated

Wow, I was beginning to think my name was Tasha - hee hee, just kidding.
I finally had some time to get caught up on my blog. I think I have like 5 or 6 new posts, mainly pictures. Can't believe it is already February. This month is
going to be crazy. The wedding is in 2 weeks. We had the bridal shower yesterday and Candace got a lot of nice things. Thanks to all those who came and to those who helped out. After the shower we had a little bachlorette party for her. Went and saw "Dear John" - you know the movie with Britni's boyfriend. :) Then to dinner and back here for MORE food and games. The boys had a bachelor party for Dallas too - pizza, the fight,and poker.
I will do a post on all the festivities after the wedding.
A little update on dad. He is doing better. He does have good days and
not so good days. They are going to cut back on his rehab for a couple of
weeks and just have RNA's come in and work with him. They want him
to be more consistent with following commands. When I went to see him
today he had his gown almost all the way off, and he had taken the mask
over his trache off and it was on the ground. Asked him if he was
leaving and he said yes. Funny man! He loves for the grandkids to come
see him. He smiles and seems so happy when they are there. We pray
each day for his recovery and for him to be comfortable and at peace.
We have a couple of nurses that are our "favorites" and are very
grateful for there love and concern that they show dad. It has been a
tough 3 months, but each day that he does something new is a great
blessing and answer to many prayers. I have some video of him trying
to talk and playing ball with Whitni, but I don't know how to put those
on here. Thank you again to all of you for prayers and thoughts.
Here are some more pictures. I think I am finally done, so until after the wedding - adios!


Mayden was being so cute with Libby - she just
loves her and loves being outside.

Little trip to Home Depot


Happy 30th Birthday to Britni!

What in the world is this MESS - oh my gosh it
is MY garage. It is making me crazy. Can't wait
to get it back to normal.




pictures from bachlorette party.

1 comment:

Figueroa said...

i need to correct you, i think he's my boyfriend not britni's. haha jk...kinda :)