Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Congratulations ASU Grads!

May 14th/15th were busy days for us. Jessica, Troy and Triumph all
graduated from ASU. We went to Jessica and Troys graduation.
They were right after each other. Thought maybe they would be
a little different, but no they had the exact same speakers and the
exact same speech. Little de ja vu going on there. Then that night
we had a party for Triumph. Jessica and Troy both had parties on
Saturday night. Very proud of ALL of them and their hardwork.
I admire them a lot for their dedication. I know I could not do it.
Hate school! Sorry pictures are not too good, but didn't have a
fancy camera for zooming! :( The picture at the end is two brothers
who came to accept their brothers diploma who had just passed away, i think a month before graduation. Very sad!










No comments: