Cory and Jerilyn hosted their Halloween/Pumpkin Party this year! Our family just seems to have trials around this time of year. Who would have thought that dad would be at the party and not mom??? I was late and was unable to see dad at the party - but I hear he had a great time! The boys put him in his wheelchair and loaded him in the back of the truck! What a great ride! I don't have pictures of him, but I think Kassidi does on her blog! We missed you mom and are glad that you are home and doing better! Thank you Cory and Jerilyn for a great evening of food, pumpkins, pinata and FUN! I know the pictures are not great, Emili's flash is broke. Dang hurry up and buy a new one girl! (she is waiting for black friday) :)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment