No hell did not freeze over (obviously its 100 degrees outside), but yes I am finally updating my blog. Been so long, that blogger went and changed things on me. Anyway, way back in October we took a trip to California. Scott had to go over to Torrence for work, so we decided to make a trip out of it. Whitni, Emili and Raylon were there for the weekend and I stayed for the next with Scott. I know, that was not anything normal for me to stay in a hotel by myself all day while he was at work. It actually turned out nice. My daily routine was wake up, go down and get breakfast, watch Price is Right, work out, skype with the kids, go sit by the pool (except for the day the sun NEVER came out) take a shower and then wait, wait, wait, for Scott to get back. A couple of the days he didn't get
home until after 6, that was a long day. Oh and I did blog, yep that was the last time :) maybe I need another trip. Since this trip was paid for by honeywell, we ate very well. We went to dinner every night. We went to the Mall, beach, Newport Temple. It was a great trip. There are lots of pictures,
so fair warning.
I love, love, love the fog. 1st day we were there this is what we saw :)
The 1 week old newlyweds!
Yes, the water was FREEZING
Love what the humidity does to our hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment