get married now! ;) Be on the look out for a cute, nice, mormon boy for her!
We are very blessed to have Emili in our family. Still remember the scare she
gave us when she was born, good thing I was not quite with it or I'm sure I would have been a bit hysterical. Grateful for the wonderful person that Emili is. She is quite the helper around the house - she is known as Cinderella and KJ (kalli jr.) She is so good with the little kids and they love her - even when they do get time out! As you all know she is very good at finding a bargain too - and she always seems to do better at grocery shopping than I do. Thanks for all you do and know that we love you very much! Hope you had a great day!
So how did we celebrate? Well yesterday I went and got cupcakes and flowers for the kids to give her - too bad we only had 2 kids. Reign loved it. He said I like your birthday Emili - I like your party and your cupcakes and flowers. He said it much cuter and more than once. :) Today we got Eternity out of school early so we could go get pedicures before Whitni had to be at school - she was very excited! We went to Logan's for dinner with the family. Emili loves their rolls, which are quite yummy! Unfortunately Emili was not feeling to well by dinner time - she is still not feeling her best and is very sick of being sick. Dustin and Jessica got her a cake, but I guess we will save it for tomorrow.






























No comments:
Post a Comment