Whitni has been wanting a vanity in her room and Emili and I found one a coule of months ago at a yard sale for 15.00. Whitni loved it until she found another one at Goodwill for 20.00 . My deal was better :) The other one opened up and the mirrow is inside and she wanted drawers, basically it is just a desk. Jessica is going to use the other one I think. Emili also found a dresser for 15.00 at Goodwill. Yes we went on 50% off day! The week that we sanded and primed and painted was the week that Emili was sick - good way of getting out of all the work lady! After a few coats of paint and new knobs I think they turned out pretty cute! We found these cute mirrors at Kirklands for only 17.00. What will the next project be????


Yes, I have bandana around my face - I was tired of
breathing all that dust!
2 comments:
Sooooo cute!!! :) LOVE the new black decor!! Aren't you guys just the crafty bunch!! I should "spotlight" you on my craft blog!!!! :)
They turned out so good! I love it : )
Post a Comment