Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1st Annual Ernie Fig Golf Tournament

On June 18, 2011 we had our first Ernie Fig Golf Tournament! It was a huge success. There were a few times that I thought there was no way we were going to pull this off. There was a lot
of work that went into this. We were able to get all of our teams together. Right now I can't even remember how many that was. We had many many donations for our auction. A huge thank you to our hole sponsors. We also received monetary donations from many! We were able to give Hospice of the Valley a donation from the auction. From the start we wanted to be able to make a donation to Hospice. They took such great care of my dad in the past 9 months. We did not have one nurse or CNA that we did not like. Not one facility, hospital, or hospice did not fall in love with this great man as we did with them. As many know also due to this Golf Tournament we were able to pay for a funeral. I can not help but think that between my dad and our Father in Heaven that this did not all take place for a reason. Again a huge thank you to soooo many and especially to our family for ALL your help and we look forward to our 2nd Annual Tournament in in honor of the best dad and husband ever!


Cory chose not to golf I think cause he wanted to be
the video man!


The ladies helping hand out goodie bags







Golfers checking in





Ok I guess this is how many golfers

we had





Hats that Zachary had made




























Some of the auction items
















What a great announcer we had!


No comments: