Today it has been 4 months since Dad passed away. There have been many days for all of us that we just really miss him. I am very grateful for the amazing experience we had as we were all with dad in his last hours. What a great opportunity it was to spend Father's Day with him and have our entire family there. Many great blessings and prayers were offered that day. I know that he must have been very pleased and proud of his family. I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to stay the night with my mom and to be able to wake up and sit with my dad
just hours before he passed. As sad as it was and how helpless I felt, I am glad to have spent that time with him. I am also grateful that he was able to listen to Bronson on the phone. What an amazing thing. He was able to say goodbye to all of us! What a great reunion it must have been for his parents, Shane, Grandma Beth, Ricky all those who have passed on before. What a wonderful site to see him walk and talk. I am grateful for all that my dad has taught me and for the great example of faith, patience, endurance that he has shown me and all of us. I know that he watches over us, as we have had experiences since then that prove that to us. I am grateful for a loving mother and siblings who are always there for each other. I am grateful for the gospel and for the knowledge that we have of forever families. We love you dad and ask that you always watch over us and anticipate that great reunion with you!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that picture of your mom getting the flag! She looks beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment